It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 6:27 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Analog imputs testing and debugin!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:15 pm 

I will be posting here the development and test for the analog inputs.

Some test are been done with the actual last Mk e firmware and this are the results:

I only connecting the essential sensor for running properly a engine so base on the inputs that i have now:

AN38 V_IAT is working properly maybe some bias need it bot i'm not getting there yet.
AN39 V_CLT same as IAT
AN31 V_TPS Working properly.

AN27 MAP_1 Not working. there are some notes on the code that say that instead use the MAP_2 cos there are some issues with MAP_1

AN22, AN23, AN24, AN25 all are mix together most marked on AN23 V_O2_1, this one is short with all, the map_2, O2_1, and V_Batt.

We need to take a look at this analogs in order to do more testing and if is possible, point me out where are the changes to be made in the code, I been study the code but that something that i need to figure it out.

Regards,

Rob

Post subject: Re: Analog imputs testing and debugin!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:29 am 

Originally MAP1 was intended to be MP and MAP2 to be baro or similar.....I'll have to dig in a bit to remind myself why why I set MAP1 asid...WAIT! I remember! We were going to put that on a channel that was timed to the crank and that part of the code wasn't working so I was using MAP2 for testing.

A timing MAP sinal is probably not adding much value so that can be set aside, but it's MAP2 that is linked to everyhting in the code at the moment so I'd recoment just using that.

There is no O2 code, I never di anyhitng but reserve the pins/variable names....byut we should be able to get it reading out for you in TS if nothing else.

On my enginelab ECU I've got a different way wiht how the control logic works and my plan was to update o5e once I'd tested it...but mechanical issues have sidelined my ECU work....again.

The lambda table is there in o5e.....we coiuld finish setting it up how I was origianlly thinking, but I'd say stay with open loop for the moment and we'll hit this in another thread.

(I'm working from just my phone at the moment so everyhting is a bit more of a challenge than it should be)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:34 am 

So its means that V_batt is not doing nothing neater.
I dont need the O2 now.
Im going to hook it to the car and see what happen and report back.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:58 am 

porelmundo wrote:
So its means that V_batt is not doing nothing neater.
I dont need the O2 now.
Im going to hook it to the car and see what happen and report back.

No, Vbat is live for both coil dwell and injector time. There are tables in TS for both.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:50 pm 

Ok then need to check that analog, is the one who is mix with the V_MAP_2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:43 am 

porelmundo wrote:
Ok then need to check that analog, is the one who is mix with the V_MAP_2

That's what your post says. All the AN channels get converted and everythign is float now so no bin points to worry about. This should just be a matter of going in and entering the channel you're connected to.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]