It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:42 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: How can you help make this happen?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:25 am 

There is just a ton of work to be done like:

Writing code - it you know any C or want to learn there is probably something you could help with. We have a few people helping here but we could use more!

Testing Code - Everything needs to be tested. A development board is only $99 and is pretty much plug and play. The Tuner is setup with lots of testing stuff to let you set sensor valves in the ECU.

System Engineering - I've been handling this but I could sure use help.

System Specs and priorities - Yup me again....help!

Tuner configuration - You guessed it, me again! TunerStudio is the tuner, we "just" need to do an ini file but it's a lot of manual work so it takes a lot of time.

Project Manager - Me yet again and I'm really not all that good at this so ?????
Beta testing - We are moving into the beta testing phase.....so we need testers

Writing and Editing user manuals - We need to write a user manual. I've started but I have WAY too much on my plate to be able to get it done in a reasonable time frame.

I'm sure there is a lot of stuff I"m forgetting so if you like the project and want to help please speak up!

Mark

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]