It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 5:20 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hi There
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:21 pm 

Hi there guys,

This is just a quick post to say hello. I will be updating this section of the forum by quite a bit over the next few weeks so please stay tuned.

For the time being, if any one has any questions... shoot away!

Rob,

Post subject: Re: Hi There
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:02 pm 

I'm sort of lost and excuse my ignorance but your the hardware guy? Mark is programer? How many guys are following this build?

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:13 pm 

p2164 wrote:
I'm sort of lost and excuse my ignorance but your the hardware guy? Mark is programer? How many guys are following this build?

Rob is the HW guy.

Mark is more the project leader, controls guy who tries to program when no one else picks up the ball ;) I've also done all the tuner configuration, and am trying to write the user manual....so I'm WAY over loaded at the moment.

Jon wrote of a lot of code, SeanS cleaned a lot of that up, Paul did a lot of the very low level code. Nate and Uno have helped a little with programming too and both say they will be doing more.

Right now there a 4 beta testers ready to go - you, SeanD (luckdynes on the ferrari forums) and Glenn, and Nate (NgineCtrlr). You guys are about to become REALLY important!

This is a BIG project so there are a lot of people involved in 1 way or another.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:25 pm 

mk e wrote:
p2164 wrote:

Rob is the HW guy.

Mark is more the project leader, controls guy who tries to program when no one else picks up the ball ;) I've also done all the tuner configuration, and am trying to write the user manual....so I'm WAY over loaded at the moment.

Jon wrote of a lot of code, SeanS cleaned a lot of that up, Paul did a lot of the very low level code. Nate and Uno have helped a little with programming too and both say they will be doing more.

Right now there a 4 beta testers ready to go - you, SeanD (luckdynes on the ferrari forums) and Glenn, and Nate (NgineCtrlr). You guys are about to become REALLY important!

This is a BIG project so there are a lot of people involved in 1 way or another.

Remember I'm the old guy and picking up pieces so let me know where I need to go, also I'm not good with acronyms till someone tells me what they mean.:)

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:57 am 

p2164 wrote:
I'm not good with acronyms till someone tells me what they mean.:)

and they creep in fast

HW = HardWare = the ecu itself or anything installed in the car I guess
FW= FirmWare = any code loaded into the ecu
TS = TunerStudio = tuning program
CLT = CooLant Temp
IAT = Intake Air Temp

are probably the main ones that could be different from what you're used to.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:15 am 

I should have said the acronym o5e, what is it and what does it look like? I got the others dude. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:07 am 

p2164 wrote:
I should have said the acronym o5e, what is it and what does it look like? I got the others dude. :lol:

right!
o5e = Open5xxxEcu = general nickname for this project as a whole ;)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]